A lot of business owners face the same dilemma whether to purchase a Mac or PC to use for their business. If you are searching for information about business laptops or desktops, make sure to keep reading below to find out more information.
One of the main differences between a Mac and a PC is the operating system. The interface, software, design, and the menus are set up differently in Apple products compared to Windows devices. Check out below some of the pros of using Apple products for your business.
1. Great design – Apple computers are made with high-quality materials and they feel and operate better especially compared to other laptops from other brands. Apple products are popular for their amazing displays, impressive interface, responsive and attractive accessories such as keyboards and trackpads. A lot of users appreciate the quality of the aluminum unibody chassis that has become associated with MacBooks, which makes for a better overall impression for small businesses.
2. Software upgrades – Apple products allow their clients to smoothly transition to the latest OS for free, while Windows PCs, on the other hand, tend to have a more scattered approach when it comes to their operating system.
3. Low maintenance – If you are a business owner and do not have much by way of a budget for tech support and worry about regular maintenance for office equipment, you have to choose a MacBook. Apple products are known for being low-maintenance and not a common target for viruses or hackers.
4. Apple products have higher resale value – While purchasing Apple products tends to be costlier compared to other brands, after a few years, you can still sell it for a good price, unlike a Windows PC that easily loses its value after a year or two of use.
5. High-quality – Apple products are known for being a great option to use for graphic designers, artists, and creative professionals in general. MacBooks, iMacs, and iPad Pros are known for their use in graphic design and have become a popular option for the design and artistic community. A lot of designers nowadays use Apple products and have decided to continue using them because of their stellar performance, design, and software support.
6. Apple products are easy to buy and readily available – When you buy an Apple product, you can easily go to a trusted Apple store and get your preferred product that comes with great software. If you need a MacBook or any Apple product, make sure to buy from a trusted and reliable store. Choose Derek Enterprises for your Apple products’ needs.
7. Hard drives and Cloud backup – Most individuals who use laptops or PCs usually forget about using hard drives. If you decide to use a Mac, you do not have to worry about a thing. All you have to do is use Apple’s Time Machine, hook up a hard drive and turn the Time Machine on.
You can easily go back in time and find a document that may you have accidentally deleted. You can also use iCloud, which is Apple’s online storage software that allows for file synching and is great for users with multiple Apple devices.
Are you a small business owner and you needed a laptop or PC? Why not buy a MacBook and/or an iMac? If you are located in Medford, Oregon, Derek Enterprises is worth checking out. We offer brand new, pre-owned, and refurbished Apple products.
We also provide different services such as training, workshops, technical support, and hardware repairs for different Apple products. If you have any questions regarding our company or the products and services that we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can contact us by giving us a call at 541-255-2310 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our main office, SmartHelp is located at 964 Pumpkin Ridge, Eagle Point, OR 97524. What are you waiting for? Contact us today for all your Apple products’ needs.