Everything You Need To Know About Refurbished Macs
What is a Refurbished Mac?
It is a pre-owned product returned by the customer because they have encountered a problem with it. Refurbished products are repaired and any faulty parts are replaced with new ones before they are placed back on the market for a cheaper price. Here at Derek Enterprises, LLC, we offer different types of Apple products. We also offer refurbished products at a discounted price.
Here at Derek Enterprises, we have a 24-hour turn around offer. We will contact you and schedule an appointment to check your Mac product and provide you with a solution. We will make sure to provide a solution to your problem as soon as possible. Schedule an appointment here. We also offer help for Apple users such as service repair, sales consulting, technical support, etc.
- Tested and checked plenty of times to ensure that it is working properly.
- Defective parts or items are replaced with new ones.
- Software is updated with the most current one; each product is loaded with original operating system software.
- Each product is checked, diagnosed, cleaned, packaged properly; this also includes manuals, cables, and new packaging.
- Each product is given a part number and a new serial number.
- Before releasing the product to the market, it undergoes a complete and final quality check or assurance.
Tips When Buying Refurbished Macs
1. Avoid sellers that do not offer guarantees or warranties.
There are plenty of sellers in the market; make sure to avoid those sellers who do not offer any return policies or protection on your purchase.
2. Avoid sellers that do not show real photos of the product.
You must avoid sellers that offer refurbished Macs but do not show any actual photos of the product.
3. Avoid sellers that offer refurbished Mac products with unbelievably low prices.
Yes, refurbished items are oftentimes cheaper than brand new products, but if you see a seller that sells a Mac laptop or desktop with an extremely low price, avoid them! There is a great possibility that they are scammers and they are not selling a real refurbished Mac product.
Where to Buy a Refurbished Mac
Todd Derek is the Senior Consultant and Market Leader of Derek Enterprises. He has more than 30 years’ experience in Apple technology. We can assure our clients that our products are properly diagnosed and checked before we offer them in the market. Let us help you find a refurbished Mac product that fits your needs.
Are you planning to purchase refurbished Mac products? Make sure to trust a reliable company like Derek Enterprises, LLC. We offer different Apple products; we have new, refurbished, certified pre-owned laptops and desktops Macs. We also offer technical support, training, workshops, and hardware repairs of Mac products.
If you have any questions or inquiries about our company and the products and services we offer, please contact us. You can call us at 541-255-2310, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also come and visit our Main Office SmartHelp; it is located at 964 Pumpkin Ridge, Eagle Point, OR 97524. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!